strawberry !

strawberry !
not me

piątek, 28 maja 2010

Green sql - First Day

I was in green sql in 24 th - 28 th. On Tuesday I woke up at 6:00 but breakfast at 8:00, so I thought I washed. This day we went to hitler' s catacombs. It was boring and I wanted to go on pee break XD
Then we went to church.... and listened Bach ( unless ;] ) My friend sleep on them :D hihi ! But I wanted too.
After church we went to the shop, of course to Grocery . I bought..... I didn't forget.
Unfortunately after this we went to house do the twentieth century. On the dinner we had ground pork, potatoes and soup. It was good ! Evening I and my class plaied " in bouttle " It was fun.... very fun ;]
                               
                                                                                                                              Caroline

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz