strawberry !

strawberry !
not me

piątek, 28 maja 2010

Green sql - The Last Day

The last day was the best !!!
I woke up at 7:00 and I went to breakfast. This Day was diffrent, everything was in the hotel ot near hotel so we didn't go anywhere. On first I went to Paintball ! My friends didn't want go, so let regret...
I was in "Sados group" with Camil, Ewa, Kuba and.... I forget... I had 2 "headshot", my head was yellow ;]
After panitball we went to "first aid", it was very boring, but then we went to......"line Park" !
It was GREAT ! On first was terrible when I went to tires but after was great, I felt adrenalin !
After this was dinner, dinner was middling. Then we went to "Team Buildings" .... nooooooooo,
It was awfully, The class 5 and 6a musted carry water in cups of various obstacles.
After "team buildings" we went to "sense of direction", it was normal, but then we went to the sail !
I was in the sail with Pola, Maggie, Julia, Alice, Patric and Mr. whose steered and taught us how to do it.
It was very fun and crazy ! This day Pola had birthday ! Our Class made her surprise !
It was so amazing... and we plaied "in bottle" ;]
     
                                                                                                                                Caroline

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz